- Do you long for more energy and a greater sense of peace and balance?
- Are you frustrated by having to start over – finding a new job or a new relationship?
- Do you feel nervous navigating the world alone after years of a stable relationship?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and stressed out by daily hassles, popping up constantly?
- Are you confused by what needs to happen first, or next, in terms of priority?
- Do you wish for more clarity around goals for your health, your home, or your finances?
- Have you put your dreams on hold for years and years?
- Are you left wondering where your mojo went and how to find it?
- Are you wondering when you are going to start feeling happy again?
- Does the idea of self-care seem like an out-of-reach ideal?
- Is the powerful woman you know yourself to be ready to come out of hiding?
Life events, like a job loss, or the end of a long-term relationship can suck the joy right out of our lives. It doesn’t have to be a big, hairy event for joy to make its exit; happiness can simply drain away in the face of daily hassles, leaving us feeling overwhelmed and stressed out.
Times of challenge and change, however, can certainly deflate us and sabotage our self-esteem.
Life didn’t turn out the way you thought it would.
You can’t believe you are so off course. You wonder where you put the road map. You can’t figure out why the Garmin didn’t auto-correct.
Let me ask….What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Toss it away?
Be diminished by circumstances?
No, I didn’t think so.
You want more.
You want to THRIVE, not simply to have survived a hellish experience.
You want to a clear vision.
You want to make choices from a new and improved plan.
You want a meaningful, purposeful life.
You want to experience joy from a fresh, new place.
Get out the glossy brochures and begin dreaming of a new destination…
… get out your compass,
… begin to chart a new course,
… embark on a brand new expedition to a BRAVE, NEW YOU.