- Are you worried you will never become pregnant?
- Do baby showers and Mother’s Day leave you collapsed in tears?
- Is your marriage stressed by the infertility diagnosis?
- Are you grieving a recent miscarriage?
- Is compassion for your miscarriage hard to find?
- Do you feel unsupported and lonely?
- Have you been abandoned by long-time friends who can’t understand?
- Do you feel like you’ve failed as a woman?
- Are you struggling with feelings of shame, anger, and envy?
Not getting pregnant is stressful.
When friends, family, and colleagues, seem to manage this dream so easily, it can be really hard to bear.
A life event, like infertility, can seem to get the best of us.
It deflates us and sabotages our self-esteem.
We are left to wonder if we can find our way in this new frontier.
The landscape is barren, the trail is rocky, uneven, the horizon obscured.
Let me ask….What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Toss it away?
Be diminished by circumstances?
No, I didn’t think so.
You want more.
You want more for yourself than to simply survive a hellish experience.
You want to design an experience where your body, mind, and soul, are nurtured, not stressed.
You want to create an environment …
inside your relationships
inside your home
… where new life is not only a possibility, but also flourishes.
I’m excited to be your guide into this wild, wonderful frontier.
Let’s forge ahead.
Carve a new path.
Let’s go off road with this one.