- Are you ready to increase your odds of a successful pregnancy?
- Are you ready to maximize the support and love in your relationships?
- Are you ready to design the self-care you need: body, mind, and soul?
This is your opportunity to deeply explore these questions, find your own answers, and create a new plan – one where you live your one wild and precious life with radiance and joy – in spite of your circumstance.
Are You Ready To Thrive?
Are you ready to reclaim and reinvest in the rocking-fun-loving-mojo-filled woman you once were – the woman before infertility stole your soul and sucked the joy out of your life?
Let’s go find her and bring her back.
Design what you know, without a shadow of a doubt, is your BEST POSSIBLE experience with infertility and THRIVE.
Design components include the following:
- Consider ways to bring you and your spouse closer, and invite tenderness during this journey.
- Learn effective strategies for honoring your losses – the miscarriage(s) and hopes and dreams.
- Discover and process ignored emotions, like: fear, overwhelm, resentment, shame, or disappointment.
- Consider ways to bring greater amounts of appreciation, love, and gratitude into your daily experience.
- Discover the best, most effective methods of self-care, for you and maintain your sanity (and increase the possibility of pregnancy).
- Determine activities, people, places, and events which bring you joy – so you can do more of what you love – even while you wait for a baby.
- Determine exactly how important a biological child is for you and your spouse.
- Define what are the limits or lengths you will go to get pregnant.
- Know what perspective you are operating from – and be able to choose a more empowered one.
- Determine what daily, happiness habits you will establish.
- Choose effective strategies for being with emotions and not letting them take over your experience.
- Decide what gives you a more powerful, hopeful, and alive outlook.
- Focus on fresh, powerful perspective around infertility, IVF, baby showers, and the cycle of waiting.
- Celebrate who you are – a beautiful, resilient, joyful woman who is more than her circumstance.
… If you’re curious about how coaching can bring you a life of joy, ease, and thriving, then…