Time To Thrive Coaching
Life is short!
I am on a mission to help women claim, and design, their one wild and precious life!
I work with determined, strong-minded women to turn their times of transition, challenge, and change into a source of personal power and their greatest victory and opportunity.
CPCC, Certified Life Coach, Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
CTI’s Co-Active Coach Training Program integrates three foundational principles, which form the backbone of the CTI coaching model, called Co-Active Coaching®: Fulfillment – deriving deep meaning and satisfaction from life; Balance – viewing the world from an empowered stance, making powerful choices and taking effective action; Process – fully experiencing the richness of any given moment.
The Co-Active Coaching model is simple, elegant and adaptable in any coaching situation: personal, executive, group, wellness and many more. One of the cornerstones of this coaching model is its focus on the whole person, not just one particular part of their life. People aren’t compartmentalized; they are multi-faceted and dynamic. This model allows coaching to work with whatever topic our client chooses: their health and wellness, or their board meeting challenges, or their relationships.
Certified Hendricks Conscious Living and Loving Coach, Hendricks Institute
The Hendricks Institute, lead by the world-renowned therapists, visionaries, and pioneers in the field of body-centered psychotherapy, Gay Hendricks, Ph.D. and Kathlyn Hendricks, Ph.D, teaches core skills for conscious living and conscious loving.
The work of the Hendricks Institute, over the past three decades, has been to assist people in opening to more creativity, love, and vitality through the power of conscious relationship and whole-person learning. The Hendricks Institute is passionately committed to creating a worldwide community of people with whom we can explore new heights of love, creativity, and well-being.
2011: I determined a career change was in order, happily, part of my design.
While I loved being a Library Director and adored my customers, my staff, and my community with my entire heart and soul, what I loved the most was the unofficial coaching I did with staff….this got me thinking.
My passion for empowerment coaching blends, beautifully, the skills I received from formal coaches training; my thoroughly fond love of learning; my years of experience, and delight in mentoring staff, as a Library Director and personnel manager; and of course, my own immersion into the terrain of challenge and change. My own experience with unexpected life transitions encouraged me to deeply explore what it means to be resilient and to commit to designing a fun-loving, vibrant and thriving life. You’ve read my story.
1994 – 2011: Directed the Mount Horeb Public Library. Highlights during those years included:
- Designed, fundraised, and managed the library building project: a new 16,000 sq. ft. library, which opened in 2001, replaced the 4,000 sq. ft. library built in the 1970s.
- Strategically set direction for library services through an interactive, community-wide, long-range planning process every five years.
- Managed a budget of over half a million dollars; while operating lean budgets, managed to double the original staff, increase community volunteer hours six-fold, and increased Friends of the Library revenues five-fold through unique, community-based fundraisers.
- Reinvigorated the Friends of the Library organization from a group of two members with little revenue, to a healthy board of eight members with five fund raisers, over 50 active volunteers, and yearly revenue of $11,000, five times what it was at its inception.
- Successful track record campaigning for and securing public and private funding while implementing new processes to keep down costs.
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
~ Mary Oliver, poet; Poem, Summer ~