Motherhood: Honoring Our Journey and Altered Path
This retreat will focus on honoring women whose journey towards motherhood has led them along an alternate path. This gathering acknowledges a spaciousness inside of Mother’s Day where there is room to embrace the bond between mother and child, however brief, and fleeting, this connection may have been. We will recognize BOTH the life and loss inherent in our experience of Mother’s Day.
This event is for women, by women, who have experienced conception challenges and pregnancy loss.
The afternoon will include the following:
Welcome and Introductions – Participants are encouraged to bring a sacred memento as a way to introduce themselves to this community of kindred spirits
Befriending Our Feelings – An invitation to embrace life and loss and the grieving process
Yoga – An opportunity to process life and loss and emotions through simple and gentle movement; guiding you to a nurturing mind-body connection (beginner level)
Reflection and Journaling – An invitation to contemplate, acknowledge, grieve, and celebrate the gifts emerging for you
Completion and Closing – An invitation to explore the healing power of a candlelight recognition of life and loss and possibilities
- Investment: This event is $75.00
- Limit: 15 participants
- Date: Saturday, April 25th, 2015
- Time: 12:30 p.m. – 5:00p.m. Program starts officially at 1:00 p.m. Please arrive early to start on time
- Refreshments: healthy snacks and beverages will be served.
- Location: Therapeutic Bodywork & Movement, 161 Horizon Drive Suite 109B
Verona, WI 53593
- RSVP & Payment: https://mothersdayretreat2015.eventbrite.com
- Please dress comfortably in loose clothing.
- Please bring a yoga mat if you have one, otherwise we will have one for you to use.
- Light refreshments will be served.
This retreat is generously sponsored by local non-profit, Mikayla’s Grace, through supportive sponsorship and donation of BabyLoss Care Packages for participants.
It is hosted by:
Jill Beuning, Yoga for Pregnancy Loss Instructor with www.coreawareness.net
Lysianne Unruh, Life Coach with www.timetothrivecoaching.com